Team Building Playbook for Leaders will offer you tips, techniques and tools for building your teams.Here’s a resource for leaders who are giving attention to building their teams.It is now common to hear reports of teams accomplishing improvements which are 40-70 percent better than similar, more traditional non-team based organizations.I like to offer you suggestions to common team problems. Although every team situation is unique, I believe that each of these can help you build your team better.
- How do you encourage everyone to make a team decision when people strongly disagree with each other?
- How do you deal with sticky personal issues with a fellow member?
- What do you do when team meetings seem like a waste of time?
- How do you handle people who don’t want to be part of the team?
- What do you do if some members do not implement the team decision?
- What if the team leader doesn’t walk the talk?
- How can a team member help without inappropriately dominating the team?