Effective teams need to know why they exist and what they contribute to the organization and its customers.
Team members need to know what is expected of them so they can formulate goals and meet those expectations.
We have worked with many organizations where everyone thought everyone was clear about the purpose of the team. Team building exercises often reveal each member’s “clear understanding” was different from others.
Achieve team objectives.
- Gives stakeholders a clear definition of the role of your team
- Push back on work that your team isn’t responsible for.
- Set priorities for your team.
- Team members take responsibility four the outcome
6 Team Building Workshops
- Think Out of the Box
- Clarify Team Purpose
- Pursue Excellence
- Collaborate to Win
- Improve Performance
- Commit to the Team
4 Team Games
- Insanity Loop
- Twin Towers
- Disinfect the Virus
4 Debrief Sessions
8 Experiential Essentials
- Team Canvas
- Innovation Canvas
- Target new behaviors
- Tackle real-world team challenges
- Toolkit for teams
We also provide handouts, worksheets, and handouts. We bring training materials and game props. We also maximize the use of venue’s facilities.
Team Building Workshops
There will be six team building sessions, each with specific objectives. The activities are mixed of experiential team activities and team games. Debriefing sessions are brief.
There should be seamless transition from one activity to another. If you want to provide prizes, consider giving team prizes rather than individual, and give more attention to values demonstrated during the activities.
- Identify “wicked” challenges
- Brainstorm solutions to team problems
- Solve team problems together
Clarify Team Purpose
- Publish individual understanding of team purpose
- Discuss the importance of similar/different understanding of team purpose to team function.
- Clarify and align everyone’s understanding.
- Explain ambitions for the team
- Create goals by which the team hold itself accountable
Collaborate to Win
- Keep eyes on the ball
- Adjust implementation of plan to achieve goals
- Collaborate with others to win
- Listen to others.
- Find creative solutions together.
- Promote continuous improvement
Commit to the Team
- Contribute to team success.
- Declaration of Commitment